The ideal notebook for artists, creatives, and free spirits. 48 pages each, inspired by midcentury paper goods, and made to lay flat perfectly in pockets. Use as a sketchbook, a journal, or a space for capturing ideas—endless possibilities. Seize your day, every day.
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 5" (85mm x 125mm), based on phi, the revered golden ratio cherished by artists, designers, and architects
- Cover: Crafted with premium 100# (270gsm) construction paper. 100% recycled material with 30% PCW content.
- Paper: Bleed-free, high-quality 70# (28# bond, 105gsm) smooth construction paper is specially designed to resist ink bleeding, making it ideal for use with fountain pens and other writing instruments. Features 30% PCW recycled content and is FSC ® certified.
- Easy Tear Pages: Designed for clean and easy tearing without compromising the binding or structure of your notebook. Effortlessly remove pages when needed, ensuring convenience and flexibility.
- Binding: Durable and professional perfect binding, keeping all your pages securely in place and ensuring a lay flat design coveted by creatives and writers alike. Trimmed by hand, corners rounded to 1/8" (3mm). Variety is good, natural, and all but guaranteed.
- All papers are manufactured with water-soluble dyes and are processed and elemental chlorine-free. Manufactured in the USA using hydropower, ensuring sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- Arcady Goods products are proudly printed and assembled in the USA, using sustainable materials and eco-friendly paper goods.