The ideal notebook for writers, brainstormers, and notetakers. 48 pages, inspired by midcentury paper goods, and made to fit in bags and pouches. Use for capturing inspiration on the go, outlining the next great novel, or planning and to-do lists. If you can dream it, you can achieve it—Carpe diem.
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 6.5" (110mm x 165mm), based on phi, the revered golden ratio cherished by artists, designers, and architects
- Cover: Crafted with premium 100# (270gsm) construction paper. 100% recycled material with 30% PCW content.
- Paper: Bleed-free, high-quality 70# (28# bond, 105gsm) smooth construction paper is specially designed to resist ink bleeding, making it ideal for use with fountain pens and other writing instruments. Features 30% PCW recycled content and is FSC ® certified.
- Easy Tear Pages: Designed for clean and easy tearing without compromising the binding or structure of your notebook. Effortlessly remove pages when needed, ensuring convenience and flexibility.
- Binding: Durable and professional perfect binding, keeping all your pages securely in place and ensuring a lay flat design coveted by creatives and writers alike. Trimmed by hand, corners rounded to 1/8" (3mm). Variety is good, natural, and all but guaranteed.
- All papers are manufactured with water-soluble dyes and are processed and elemental chlorine-free. Manufactured in the USA using hydropower, ensuring sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- Arcady Goods products are proudly printed and assembled in the USA, using sustainable materials and eco-friendly paper goods.